A HAK Adapter allows a HAK to hook to a poly waterline quickly with a single fitting. Made from lead-free brass, this heavy duty fitting allows you to easily connect a Hydrant Assist Kit (HAK) to a poly waterline. The HAK Adapter combines a 1’’ x 4’’ brass nipple and an insert adapter into one easy to use fitting. Less joints means less potential to leak and provides a quick, clean hookup.
HAK Adapter Features
- Ideal fitting to stabilize waterlines when used with a HAK staple
- Faster hookup with less joints
- Works with curb stops to stabilize waterlines
- Heavy-Duty, Lead-Free Brass Fitting
- Available sizes:
- 1″ x 1″ x 5″ (for 1″ poly waterline)
- 1″ x 1 1/4″ x 5″ (for 1 1/4″ poly waterline)
This product is available in our shop!